Tuesday, December 6, 2011

My absolute favorite photo of Thanksgiving and some bloopers.....

Thanksgiving Day was the first time my brother, sister-in-law, and nieces had met Justus. I knew Justus would have Joe (my brother) wrapped, but they became buddies even faster than I had imagined. This is my FAVORITE Thanksgiving picture:

I just love the joy and expression on both of their faces!!

We always play some type of game on Thanksgiving too....Usually, it's an interactive game. We attempted pictionary this year, but it wasn't as much fun as "Apples to Apples", "Quelf", or "Yahtzee". This "lawn golf" game I ordered with my YMCA points (back when I was actually working out) was much more of a hit....The object is to throw a rope with two ball--one and each end and loop it around the colored bars. Spencer made a professional bracket and we had a family tournament.
Here are some pics:

My 91 year old grandad is trying to coach Kailee. 

I'm not sure what I am doing here...maybe excessive celebration?? I lost in the finals to Susan (my SIL)

My mom also baked Shelby a birthday cake. She turned 12! She and Spencer are 8 days apart.

Here is Kailee as Ms. Hollywood pampering Natalie's new doggie:

Lastly, one family picture where one kid's expression is not quite like the other. HA!

With Much Love,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment