Thursday, September 1, 2011

It's September....20 days until.......

As I dropped my bouncing boy off to preschool this morning (I have seriously never seen a child love preschool so much), it hit me that it is September. Justus' birthday is in 20 days....He will be

It will be his first birthday party EVER!! Can you imagine?!? He's been home since the end of January. He's seen my birthday, Natalie's birthday, and Trevis' birthday...He's even been invited to a pool party....When he talks about his birthday, he gets all excited. He asks me if we will sing "Happy Birthday to you" to him....You bet we will.

I'm going to let him pick out the theme. I'm not even sure he's been to Party City yet, but we will have a good time looking at all their plates and napkins.

He asks if he will get presents.....Yes!!!

I want this birthday to be something he always remembers. I hope his little heart is filled with so much joy! I can't wait to see him tear into the things and want me to open them immediately.....to watch him act bashful as we sing to him....and to see him blow out the candles on his cake...What a wonderful time!

 It's gonna be so great!
With Much Love,
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. So fun!!! I can't wait to see all the pics from his birthday celebration!!

    ReplyDelete