Monday, July 26, 2010

It should just take five minutes or less-HA!

Well, I had this little button come up on my blog last week from "cutest blog on the block" that my background was going to disppear soon. Not only that, but then some box kept popping up in the middle of the blog saying "photobucket not found." I put it off till the last minute and it was gone. So, I thought....I'll just hop on and it should only take about 5 minutes to fix it good as new. No, it wouldn't look the same, b/c they don't have that background anymore, but hey that's ok....Well, one thing let to another and I had the thing all buggered (southern term) up. I was so frustrated. So, enter my husband. He says, "Let me drive". Interpret: Give me your computer and I'll fix it. I cannot explain it to you woman. You are hard headed. Even though he has no idea about blogging, somehow he can get me out of a jam. Initially, I was stubborn, but finally let him do it. I decided to just pick a new template in blogger. That way, it shouldn't expire or disappear. Now, I know why people pay others to make their blog.....Like, where's blogging for dummies, where you click and drag and place pictures all cutsie and VOILA!?! It seems so easy in my mind, but turned into quite a time consuming project to just put a picture of my kids on some waves. Oh well. It's blue now and I like blue. I love waves and what's better that my kids looking over the ocean as if they are anticipating. So for now, I'm glad that picture is finally centered, that nothing was lost, and that I feel relaxed when I look at it. Hope all your projects that should take "five minutes or less" really only take that long.

With Much Love,
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha! I know exactly what you mean...I had that same little pop up window and started to change my blog and ended up getting someone else to do it! Figure it was worth the cash to not have a headache : )

    ReplyDelete