Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Word-Filled Wednesday



I took this picture last week when Lilly and I were going for a walk. She is our golden retriever that I will do a post on really soon. Each morning when she and I set out for our walk, the moon is still out. By the time we get to the back of our subdivision, the sun is rising. It is so beautiful every morning, but especially when it is just a little cloudy. I enjoy walking her and spending time in prayer. It is a good time to thank God for all He is doing and a reminder that he created it all!! How creative and artistic!

Have a beautiful Wednesday!

Photobucket



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Melanie!
    Blessings,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love early morning walks too! Such a great time to pray! Just wish I would be more disciplined with waking up early!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great verse Melanie! Thanks for sharing!

    Btw, I just followed you...can you add me please?

    You can view mine on: http://superyan23.blogspot.com/2010/09/wfw-fear-not.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Bella and I head out among the darkness and return in the light of the beautiful sunrise too. Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete