Thursday, November 10, 2011

Mission Trip

Do you have a list of things you'd like to "do" in your life? Well....I have one thing that I've always wanted to do (since I was a teenager)...that is go on an overseas mission trip. However, I know what you might be thinking. Isn't that expensive? Yes, it is. It mainly costs a lot of money for the airfare over. This past January when we brought Justus home from Ethiopia, my desire was even stronger to go, love, and serve. Now, I'm staying at home again though and we are back on one income. I was hoping and hoping that Kari would give another mission trip away..

She IS!!!! I read just a few days ago that she is going to do it again this year. I'm so stoked!! You can head on over to her blog at http://mycrazyadoption.org/ and she has all the info. All you have to do to enter is buy a "Man Up" shirt or a "Simply Love" shirt to be entered. I SO hope I get picked/win....We have an 18 year old boy that we sponsor to go to boarding school through Project 61 in Ethiopia. We have written letters back and forth for about a year. He wants me to come and visit him. I would LOVE to get to do that...

Here is the post about the give-a-way and a special give-a-way for just today (with her permission).
http://mycrazyadoption.org/buy-today-theres-a-good-reason-why

Much Love,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment